26 Nov Converting Attention to Leads On Facebook
A social media presence is a must, but if you’re like most people, you probably wish you could convert faster. Yes, connecting with your audience and building a positive brand image are both important, but it’s a longer path to sales. At the end of the day, you have to make sales to stay in business.
Thankfully there is an another option, Facebook lead generation ads. Generating leads is crucial to your business. Someone who has shown interest in your company is more likely to buy than someone who has never heard of your brand before. With Facebook lead generation ads you can collect valuable information from potential customers and move them along your sales path.
Let’s take a deep look…
Facebook Lead Generation Ads: The Basics
Facebook’s reach is huge! Almost 1.7 billion users each month. So, clearly, your product or service most likely has an audience on Facebook. Being able to connect and follow through can drastically increase your bottom line.
A Few Core Elements
There are a few things you should have put together for every Facebook Lead Generation Ad.
- A catchy image that is connected to your content
- Well written headline
- A brief explanation of your offer
- A news feed introduction
- A CTA or call-to-action
Creating the Ad
First things first, head to the Facebook Ads Manager. There you’ll select your objective which is lead generation. After that you will decide on a name for the campaign and select the fan page you intend to use. After accepting Facebook’s terms you’ll be able to set broad or specific demographic targets. The more specific the better quality leads that you will be able to generate. After setting a schedule and budget you will be able to select your format in relation to how many photos and/or videos you want to use. Finally you will add your description, the main text, and develop a lead-capture form.
Avoid The Following
While Facebook has developed an in-depth tool for lead generation, that doesn’t mean that it is fool proof. There are several things that could go wrong, but the good news is, it’s all in your control. Here are a few things you should avoid in order to optimize your ads potential.
1. Unclear Audience – If you are too vague in who you see as your audience, or you target the wrong group altogether, then your ads are sure to fail. Do your research and be a specific as you can be when targeting your audience.
2. Weak Offer – Remember, people have access to countless amounts of information online. If your offer is too weak then they are not going to be interested in volunteering their information. Know your audience and know what they would consider valuable.
3. Insufficient Budget – It all depends on what your goals are. Facebook’s ad program is very cost effective, but if you do not appropriate enough funds then your ad is not going to get the reach it needs to succeed.
Facebook lead generation ads are a great way to capture information from your audience in a cost-effective way. However, that doesn’t mean the process will be easy. The more preparation you put in on the front end the better your results will be. Finally, plan for success. Have a strategy in place for how you will follow up with your leads as they come in.
To Your Best Online!
Ingrid Gee, Internet Marketing Consultant. Blue Dress® Marketing, an Internet Marketing Company headquartered in Knoxville, TN. Internet Marketing Developed, Implemented and Managed to Full Circle! Organic Internet Search Engine Guru. Turn Key Internet Optimization Programs Placing You Everywhere and Anywhere You Need to Be Online®